Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our Beautiful Munchkin

Our little Lynnaea is growing up so much!  And so fast!  I spent some serious time taking pictures today :).

Funny story:  she loves the changing table!  I don't know why...  But she can be fussy and we put her there to change her diaper and she gets totally content.  Mornings are some of her happiest times, and she is starting to coo and make little noises that aren't associated with crying :).  Although she wouldn't make any sounds while I was doing short little videos of her today... I'm going to try to upload one or both...  We'll see how that goes. 

So enjoy the pictures of our sweet girl!!




Oh how I love her :).

And oh yeah...  Hope you had a Happy 4th!!  Though I am not a "dress-up for the holiday" person, apparently I find joy in dressing my sweet girl up for it ;)...