Friday, July 19, 2013

A Two Poop Kind of Week

Lynnaea had two baths today:  one at noon and one about 15 minutes ago.  She decided to have two especially nice diapers today.  She's in her 3rd outfit of the day...  I think it's sort of amusing that the only time someone would actually write about such a thing is when it's their kid.  Poor kid.  That aside, it has been a rough week.  Well, honestly, it's been a rough couple of few weeks.  But we've survived them. 

Anyway, I would love to one day write more.  There have been a ton of ups and downs.  But life is passing fast.  My little girl will be 2 months old in less than a week.  She's 8 weeks old today.  And she is just awesome.  She smiles.  But she always stops smiling once I get the camera in front of my face -- or even just near it.  Stinker ;).  She smiles a lot at Jeremy.  She's starting to "talk."  And you can tell when she gets excited, because she does her smile and waves her arms and kicks her legs frantically.  I love it

My dad told me that I haven't posted any pictures lately.  True.  So I have a few moments while Jeremy is rocking our sleeping baby.  These are from this week (well, the first couple aren't...).


Okay, now the ones from this week :).

I find she sleeps better on her tummy.  Sigh...  But it's a big no-no.  So she doesn't, unless she's on me.  This was my attempt to find out if she would stay asleep during her nap.  And she did.  But oh well.
 These two pictures are from Wednesday when three of us ladies that were all pregnant at the same time in our Ward got together.  We are all now in different Wards, but it was pretty neat all experiencing it together.
 Darn the blurry one...  It would've been great.
 Here you can sort of see her smile. 
Grandma came by to sit with Lynnaea so Mommy could get some stuff done. 
And these are the cell phone pictures:
She sleeps best when she sleeps on me for a nap.  And so I usually nap with her :).
This was earlier this evening (prior to her 2nd pooping incident).  Love this baby.  And love her hair :).

And yeah, so life has been rocky in some ways lately. But here was a happy discovery while shopping today :)...  It wasn't on my shopping list, but who cares?  In fact, I think I'll go eat one now!

 Happy Friday :).

2 comments:

todd, christy & kids said...

All five of Sara Archibald's kids have been stomach sleepers, and everyone from our day was! Get your sleep, mama!

Katherine Ronachert said...

Only two poops!!! ;) Sorry things are a little difficult at the moment.
AND
Your girl is so sweet!!!! :)