Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sam's Birthday

Just a few pictures from Sam's party on Saturday and our ice cream trip today.  And Lynnaea. 

It's hard to type one-handed!!

 Daddy snapped a snoozing pic!
Benjamin and Lynnaea.  
Saria and Lynnaea.  Saria is so pretty.  I can't believe how big she is!
Sam opening his presents.

Snoozing for one of her brief naps -- too short for Mommy to nap too.
Samuel and me at Baskin Robbins today.  9th Birthday ice cream :).  And some for me, of course ;).
Lynnaea chillin' at Baskin Robbins.  Her bath wore her out and she slept the whole time!  Based on my mom's scale today, I've already lost about 21 pounds since she was born (well, based on the weight I had from my last doctor's visit, and that's a different scale, so this could be inaccurate...) and Lynnaea is up to about 9 pounds.  It's possible the pendulum is swinging the other way now, and she may be over-weight ;).  Haha...  I'm not sure.  So we'll just go with it until we find out she is too chunky.  I'm just happy to know she's growing and gaining and getting what she needs. 

Also, broccoli is not a good food to eat if you breast feed.  Poor Lynnaea gets so much gas from me eating it (even with as little milk as she gets from me...).  And it took us until today to figure that out.  A shame, since broccoli is one veggie I enjoy a lot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hila, I love you! And so good to see that Lynnaea is doing better. You are beautiful, and she is adorable. So happy for you!