Wednesday, June 5, 2013

For Grandpa in Alabama

Time goes fast these days...  Which is weird, because it seems like it should go slow, being that it all revolves around a little skwudge (this is our nickname for her -- though I don't know how you'd spell it...).  Life happens in 3 hour increments (around feedings), and yet it goes so fast.  Ergo, that leaves very little time to write intense blogs about the post-partum experience and other such things.  Things that, perhaps, nobody else cares about, but I want to document.

That said, I am still living life and taking pictures.  And if I waited until I did a "real" blog post, Lynnaea would be 10 before I got them posted!  (Okay, maybe that's a little drastic).  So here is a post for Grandpa in Alabama...  Christina brought Desiree and Emily over to meet Lynnaea today.  Plus I took a picture with my sweet little munchkin, since Mommy is rarely in the pictures she takes!  And I think it's important I be in some pictures with my sweet little girl.

 I think she is adorable when she sleeps.  Not just because she's asleep, either ;). 
Wide awake in the morning with Mommy.  Probably wondering what she has gotten herself into when she looks up and sees the crazy lady staring back at her ;)...
Burping with Daddy.  After a bath.  Her hair is so poofy after a bath.  I love it.  Hahaha.
 A close-up of the hair.
With Mommy at 12 days old.  Hard to believe this munchkin was inside of me two weeks ago...
With her cousins Desiree and Emily :).  They were so excited to meet Lynnaea.  We are officially bottle feeding.  Though not our ideal -- not what we wanted -- it was necessary.  I'll eventually get around to that blog post.
Emily is so proud to get to hold the baby.
With Aunt Christina and Emily and Desiree.
Mommy finally managed to catch her smile.  I don't care if it's just gas ;)...  It's stinkin' cute anyway!

1 comment:

jessica said...

She really does have the best hair. All the other girls in high school are going to have major hair envy with her around!