Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photo Update

It's been a while.  I keep trying to get around to blogging, but life is passing fast!  And there's a baby who likes to be held ;).  And she's a sweetie, so I pretty much always oblige :).  So hopefully these few pictures will tide you over until I can do something with more substance.  But you probably wanted the pictures more anyway ;)...

Just chilling at 3 weeks old.

Eating with Daddy on his first Father's Day.

Hanging with Mommy -- in her PJ's!

I'm growing, so this is half what Daddy calls my "I'm under arrest" pose and "the archer" pose that supposedly means I'm getting older!  And I'm starting to fill out this gown!

Sleeping on mommy when I'm exactly 4 weeks old (that was yesterday -- Friday, the 21st!)

Sleeping on Daddy while he keeps my hands warmed up :). 

1 comment: