Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goofy Girls



I didn't really have anything to say.  I sort of wanted to...  But I just didn't.  But I did have 3 goofy pictures.  Good enough, right ;)?  I do love these girls. 

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow.  Fun.  I don't hate the dentist.  But I don't really feel like going. 

I finally posted a new picture on facebook announcing our bun in the oven.  It's the Christmas card picture, since it's the only one with both of us...  I guess it must be true now, huh?  After all, it's now on facebook. 

Jeremy got home at almost 9:00 this morning.  He went to work at 8:00 last night.  Boo!  Hiss!  Grr!!!  So I made him pancakes (and totally swapped the measurements... 2/3 cup mix to 1.5 cups water.  And I wondered why the batter was so thin.  No worries, I finally figured out my mistake ;).  So we had a ton of pancakes.  Good thing Jeremy's nickname (given to him by my dad) is Hoover (as in the vacuum)).  We also had more avena drink.  Because if I'm going to be up late into the night, I might as well get that stuff a-brewin' for a nice breakfast treat :).  Mmmm.  It's so yummy!  We are beyond ready for this project to be over.  Yeah, we and the other 10 families at church whose husbands/fathers are working crazy horrible shifts for the same reason... 

I hate Comcast.  Just so you know.

And I find it hilarious almost every time I look at my google stats for this blog, some of the most frequent key words that result in hits for my blog have to do with CandyLand (you know: that awesome kids' game). 

No comments: