Monday, June 6, 2011

Is This Love That I'm Feeling?

[The answer to the question posed by the post title -- which is a song title post, by the way -- is yes. Just in case you wondered :).]

So it's looking like I can't do better than weekly updates most of the time. Which means I will probably forget a lot of details ;). But probably not the important ones.

So I had a 3-day work week last week. I like those :). Actually I did work on Friday, just not at the county job. Work went fine. Nothing too terribly exciting. So many people took the whole week off, so it was pretty quiet. But that was about the only thing quiet. Haha... The rest of my week was busy!

Tuesday night I walked with Sue. Wednesday I gabbed with Juliebean on the phone and caught her up on all the ooey gooey details of life, and then I went to Xavier's end-of-year choir concert with Lea. I think the music choices weren't that great this year. But the orchestra that played (all high school students) was amazing! I was way impressed with them. The concert ended after 9, which seemed late. I don't remember it having been that late last year. But it was still fun. Hanging out with friends usually is :). On Thursday I went to the church and we cleaned out the Primary closet (or started to) and met with the Stake Primary Presidency. And when I left, I found a note on my car :). It made me smile :). On Friday, I had a Presidency meeting, then I worked at the funeral home, then I went to Wal-Mart and Target. While at Wal-Mart, I ran into Em and her husband Mark. And of course she asked about Jeremy. And of course I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. It's hilarious. And awesome. I embrace the ooey gooeyness. I went and got a panini maker for Morgan's graduation present. I can't believe she is graduating on Friday. It feels like they just started the school year! Time has flown! I house-sat for Bob and Melanie over the weekend. That's always nice and relaxing. And Saturday I walked with Andrea (and it was hot!). Seriously, the weather went from unseasonably cold to hotter than I care for -- overnight! Actually it wasn't bad if you weren't exerting much energy. Jeremy got to the house around 11:45ish and helped Brad look at his truck. Then we pulled a few weeds in the flower bed (and threw out a bunch of snails). And then we went to eat at Shari's. Then off to a park. The view at the park was gorgeous. But clear days here area usually like that. And this park was on the water, so we could see the mountains in the distance, and when the sun set (because we were there until after that), the water was just so beautiful. We spent a big chunk of the day sitting on the grass in the shade of a tree (it was either that or melt ;)...). And some guy in a house nearby started playing the bag-pipes. Which was kind of random. Really it was just a nice relaxing day. I would definitely put that day on my "way worth re-living" list -- you know, assuming that was a possibility. Which it really isn't. Except for in my memory. Thank goodness I have a pretty decent memory ;).

Well, though it doesn't seem as though I've written much in this post, I think I will go for now. Focus on some other things for a bit.

5 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

love. love this. love you.

Katherine Ronachert said...

:) :) You deserve every moment of this!!! Eat it up for all it's corniness!!!!! :) I am so happy for you.

jessica said...

You are having some wonderful and EXCITING things in your life!! My heart is so happy for you!...then again, so is the rest of me:)

Kira =] said...

Every time you write about Jeremy I squeal like a schoolgirl because I'm so excited for you!

Kira =] said...

wedding singer- one of my favorite songs. It's on my playlist of lovey songs.