Thursday, August 6, 2015

In the Still of the Night

Well, this is a song title post!  I didn't even plan it :).

It's a rare thing, but I'm sitting here watching an episode of Wings while my babies are asleep and my husband is at work.  I should probably be getting into bed while Corbin is sleeping...  But the need for mommy time is just too great.  I can sleep when I'm dead.  (Haha, not really... this sleep deprivation thing is rough!)

Corbin had two nights where he slept a 5 hour stretch.  I got hopeful.  And then he changed his mind and decided he didn't want to continue the trend.  Of course, he also has a cold (the second one of his life.  Lynnaea didn't have her first cold until she was around 7 months old.  I'm thinking this is the joy of having an older sibling who is more than willing to share her germs!)

Well, the still is over, just in case you wondered ;).
Oh how I love this girl!!!  She is getting so big!
Catching some smiles!!  Check out those dimples!!
I went with some friends and their kids to the Children's Museum in Tacoma.  It was awesome.
Lynnaea had so much fun there.  We didn't even scratch the surface, so we will be going back.  And then, because we were in Tacoma...  This happened!!!
Washington finally has a Chick-fil-A!!!  Woohoo!!!  It was ridiculously hot in Washington that day... Hence my red face.  Blah.  But what a great day!
My beautiful girl and I painted our toes for our activity for Family Night.  Woohoo!  She picked blue ;).  She thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Just another smiley shot before we say goodnight :).

No comments: