Monday, September 8, 2014

The Power of No

Someone learned the word "No" in the last couple days.

I'll give you two guesses who that someone is...  And the first one doesn't count ;).

Mommy:  "It's time to get out of the bath."  As I open the towel.

Lynnaea:  "No."  She forms the word very well.

Yeah... It's kind of cute right now. 

But it won't be for very long. 

They learn fast, don't they?

Tomorrow is her 15 month check up.  I think she gets more shots.  Boo.  Poor thing. 

Also, I have 3 cavities.  And we have the crappiest dental insurance coverage ever.  Well, maybe not ever.  It does cover preventative stuff.  But when you're a lousy flosser like I am...  It's not a good wager to go with the preventative care only option. 

Super. Lame.

I'm still going to go to Alabama on vacation.  Sometimes a girl just needs what she left behind.

No comments: