Friday, December 28, 2012

SAHW to SAHM

So if you flip one letter upside down, it changes the whole meaning :).

Today I had my second appointment and heard a strong heartbeat (144 beats per minute!).  Everything is looking good; and I will be scheduling an ultrasound for mid-January. 

We won't be finding out if it's a boy or a girl.  We want to be surprised :). 

Some of you might know already -- or possibly suspected.  But this is the official blog announcement :). 

We've moved, but we don't have internet access set up at home yet.  Hence we are using my mom's internet at this particular moment, and my battery is about to die.  Ugh.  And I didn't bring my adapter, since I thought I had a full battery.  Lame-o.  And now I must go!  Pictures later.  After I take my 19 week (and 3 days) picture.

3 comments:

Melody Hornsby Stephens said...

Congrats Hila!! I say it's a boy!!!

the happy thomas family said...

love you so. all of you. :)

Jeni said...

Oh congratulations! I have been out of the blogging world for awhile! So very happy for you and Jeremy!!!