Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Nacho" Cup o' Cheese

You know it's going to be a bad day when you go to get your nacho cheese that's been in the fridge and it's no longer semi-solid. Yep, you should NOT be able to do this with nacho cheese straight out of the fridge (or even not straight out of the fridge...). I'm going to say that this may have ruined home-made nachos for me for a while. Apparently this stuff doesn't store long in the fridge. Hmmm... Nasty. And brutally unappetizing. I poured it down the sink after I took this picture for posterity :). (Oh, and actually the day I took this picture wasn't a bad day. I just thought it was a funny way to start a post ;). And in case you didn't get the title... It's supposed to be "Not-your" :). Perhaps a stretch, but you know... ;)).
Anyway, I'm keeping this brief, because I'm going to bed soon. I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday :). I'm glad I got to spend some time with Jeremy this evening :). I'm glad we got to make new memories that I will store in my memory jar to laugh about in 10 years ;). And I'm glad it's only a couple more days until I get to see him again :). Oh so wonderful :).

And on another note... Even when it's hard, I'm thankful for the wonderful moments that come from life :). They are just growth opportunities :).
And they come with opportunities for silliness and joy :). (Saria is kind of my shadow when the kids are here. She usually climbs into the bed to sit with me until I go to sleep, unless Brad tells her she has to go to bed at a decent hour ;). And so sometimes she and I just do silly pictures and laugh at them. Oh the wonders of the instant gratification that comes from digital cameras! And to think there was once a time I swore I'd never have one ;)).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

at least saria will have good memories of being a little shadow from u. let alone i know the time she spends with you will help her build good caracter in her.

Elizabeth said...

The Princess Bride