Sunday, April 10, 2016

We Made It

Well, we made it.  I hope to someday (soon) blog our cross-country trip.  It was awesome and tiring.  The kids were amazing. 

I also have to blog my sweet Corbin's 10 month.  Which happened en route to Alabama.  Yes, I managed to take his picture!  I just haven't yet managed to write his monthly letter. 

But we are here.  And this week will be full of trying to get settled.  House-hunting, bank-hunting, apartment-hunting, car-hunting...  You name it, we have to do it.  But it's good.  And I know it will all work out.  I have seen the hand of the Lord in this major, life-changing move.  He is aware of us.  He has prepared a path.  He led us here.  And it will be good.  (And maybe we'll manage to get back to doing Family Night again!  Ack!)



No comments: