Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just Some Pictures

Here are a few cute pictures of my cutie.  Just for fun :).
Here she is, practicing for the big plane ride...  We've got that tablet loaded with Elmo.  And we bought her head-phones.  We wanted to see how she did with the head-phones.  She did great. 
Jeremy built her a couch fort.  She thought it was fun...  For about 15 minutes ;).  
When I'm in the kitchen, she opens that cabinet and sits there...  The other day she even brought a book to read while she sat waiting for me to finish the dishes.
It's just so stinkin' cute.  Sometimes we find her burp rags (we call them her spitties) in there -- I guess she tucks them away for just in case.  She doesn't need burp rags anymore...  But because they were such a prevalent part of her infancy, she became attached to them, particularly the embellished cloth diaper ones.  She uses them in place of a blankie when she sucks her thumb. 
This little girl has my heart.

No comments: