Sunday, June 15, 2014

Just Because...

So I felt like taking lots of pictures of Lynnaea the other day.  And of me too...  Haha.  She actually looks at the camera better when I'm holding her.  So aren't you lucky?  You get a bunch of selfies.

And in the last few minutes before I head off to bed, I figured I'd upload a few. 

I'm sure I have some real blog material I want to write.  But at the moment, it has escaped me.  So I guess I'll cover things quickly with what I can think of:

Lynnaea walks everywhere.  It is now her preferred method of travel.  Even if she is slower at it than crawling still, since she still has to work to keep her balance a bit.

She had a rough weekend.  I'm not sure if it's the beginning of tantrums, some of her molars (she has all 4 first-molars in various stages of eruption), or just that she wasn't feeling great.  But yesterday was full of extreme meltdowns -- the kind where she cries like she just lost an arm or something.  It was sad.  And I was pretty glad when 8:00 rolled around and she went to sleep, because I hoped sleep would improve things.  Today was better, but she is still doing an abnormal amount of whining.  Also, her appetite hasn't been what I'm used to.  But anyway, we're trying to go with the flow and learn right along with her :).  She's still a sweet little munchkin.  And has the sweetest smiles.

She loves climbing up stairs.  And fortunately for me (sarcasm), our church building has 2 sets of them...

We have carrots in our garden!!!  Well, seedlings.  But we can finally identify them from the leaves and I was able to weed out the grass, finally.  (Before they all looked pretty much the same, so I was concerned about weeding out the carrots.)

Went on a youth Temple trip yesterday.  Had a good time.  Even in spite of having to leave here at 4:15 in the morning.  Yuck

Went to a THRIVE Foods party.  Fun.  More on that later, possibly.

And I need to go to bed.  So here are the pictures :).  Some are from Samuel's birthday party (bowling). 

Oh yeah...  And my baby loves to dance!








 
 
And I finally got a good picture of her sleeping on me :).  Awww.  Love her.

No comments: