Sunday, December 18, 2011

To Tide You Over

In case you have been waiting in suspense for a blog post from me.... I do have one in the works. And it will be full of info and pictures about the fabulous Alabama trip. And I do mean fabulous. (Minus the heat, humidity, and gnats which were... hideously... present in mid-November...).

But let this put a smile on your face while you wait for all the fun details :). (Though I'm sure it won't put as big a smile on your face as it will on mine... ;)). Ah... Sweet love :).
And thank you Stacy... A million times over.

5 comments:

Heather said...

The pictures turned out soo good! Y'all make such a cute couple!

Jeni said...

Pure.joy. Brings tears to my eyes. I so vividly remember our conversations in the car between visiting teaching appointments and over dinner about what the Lord would have in store for your life. Now we know. So happy for your, Hila dear. Love ya!

Mitchell4 said...

Awe. You guys look so great. I love it.

Katherine Ronachert said...

I love this picture!!!! Goodness you know how to keep a girl waiting :)

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Love, Aunt Hila