Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bounty!

Well, I'm not going to write much. But I wanted to post a picture of some of what I picked out of my garden today :). I picked a few more cucumbers than this and a little bit more romaine lettuce, but I gave that to Sue. Oh and a green bell pepper. Two of the green things are zucchini. I will be trying zucchini bread at some point and also found a recipe for Spicy Mexican Zucchini Casserole or something like that. I have more zucchini growing, so hopefully they will grow as big as the big one :).I'm house-sitting for Lea this week. They are down in Arizona dropping Morgan off at college. I am loving the quietude :).

7 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

yay for bounty!

Katherine Ronachert said...

so is there a date??? you don't have to post this, by the way. :)

jessica said...

That looks delicious!!

Kristy said...

I so finally know this movie quote this week, it's Bed of Roses, a classic, love! Miss you Hila.

the happy thomas family said...

ditto what elka said ;) . ah. i love you.

juliebean said...

i know this movie quote. its driving me crazy. is it that movie we both like with alicia silverstone.. where shes a spoiled brat and fakes her kidnapping or whatever...

Katherine Ronachert said...

nillalicious, why haven't you blogged??? do you have something that is more important on your hands??? ;-) stef had her baby. 6lbs8oz. no name.
also, i think heretoforth you shall be dubbed nillalicious.